Charity Shield - Post Match Thread

Laughed out loud when Camelgob was describing Aguero as the best forward he’d played against in the EPL and that bellend Sutton interrupted in disbelief and said “What, better than Kane?!”......to which came the simple answer “Yes”.

I know!

Kane isnt fit to lace Agueros boots.....I know he outsocred Kun last season but he is the only centre forward at Spurs....Ive always ssaid it but for me Kane is overrated ....Kun is world class and has shown it every season he has been here consistently....

Serious question: when was the last time we looked this good with no Super-Kev nor D. Silva on the pitch?

So so so impressed!

Bernardo - utterly brilliant, with work rate too.

Mendy is a new signing.

Looks like we will see more from Foden. Still think Diaz has more potential.

Well done Pep, pure class...again

A perfect start to things. Sergio looks razor sharp after five training sessions. Bernardo looks like a different player in the Silva role. Mendy looks good for 10-15 assists on the left side. Oh, and Foden is 100% for real. Brahim looked promising when he came on as well.

Many clubs would be looking at that Chelsea performance and curse themselves for losing to them in the FACup final.

I get the sense that the rags aren't feeling that way as they know they are behind even that - they must be worried about this year.

I will finish today with well done Sergio, no team will get near us this year. Won a few quid on the match as I hope you all did. It's a good job I'm not touchy as a lesser mortal would have been turned red with some of the replies. Good luck to you all, honestly imI blue

Nice way to start the season. Chelsea is clearly still a work in progress with a new coach and preseason without some of their players, but you can only beat what’s in front of you and that was done quite delightfully. I thought Bernardo was great today and Phil Foden tools to me like he’s going to be one of the greats as his career progresses... especially with Pep’s guidance at this stage of his career. He’s really coming into his own now... the progress since I first saw him last season has been immense in my opinion. Hopefully he features more regularly this season. Congratulations guys. Looking forward to the season.

I didn’t get to see the game due to work but it seems as if Laporte, B Silva, Foden and Aguero impressed.

Can anyone comment on how Mendy and Diaz performed?
Mendy was very good. The kinda fullback the Prem will celebrate. Diaz created a lot of good plays in his 25 minutes. It was clear he was trying to impress.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.