Charity Shield - Post Match Thread

The most concerning moment of yesterday's Charity Shield match was watching KDB burn on the sidelines - he looks like an individual where SPF 100 is the minimum he should be wearing in the sun :-)

decent turn out, must of been 24000/25000 city fans in attendance, about double the number chelsea had had villa park in 2012. 1/3 of the upper empty, much better turn out than the arsenal game, been away last week, and the number of kids wearing city shirts is amazing, the club is definately growing supporter wise

The most concerning moment of yesterday's Charity Shield match was watching KDB burn on the sidelines - he looks like an individual where SPF 100 is the minimum he should be wearing in the sun :-)

I thought I saw kdb go round with the players after the match. But assumed it wasn't him as he was due back today. Glad he was there! Was Sterling there did anyone see?

Wonderful start to the season. The first time we have won this trophy at Wembley. Really impressed with the Chelsea players for lining up and applauding the players when they went up for the trophy ‘chapeau’.

It Italy they reported it as us winning the English Supercup which is much more pleasing on the ear than the Community Shield

I thought I saw kdb go round with the players after the match. But assumed it wasn't him as he was due back today. Glad he was there! Was Sterling there did anyone see?

The camera panned to KDB earlier in the game looking like a burnt lobster.

DIdn't see Sterling yesterday, mind you I had a few beers by then. Maybe he was busy with another tattoo appointment ;-)

Wonderful start to the season. The first time we have won this trophy at Wembley. Really impressed with the Chelsea players for lining up and applauding the players when they went up for the trophy ‘chapeau’.

Yeah, we noticed that too.

It was almost rugbyesque and a great gesture.

He was at home with his kids according to Instagram haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.