Charles de Ketelaere

It’s funny to see the words “not at our level!”

If that’s the hurdle, then every new player is going to cost us £100M+ and another £20M/yr in wages!!

My words on him during the game:

“That De K…upfront for them looks business!!”

Didn’t see anything that changed that throughout the game.

At the right price, he could be an exceptional pick up for the next decade.
Some of us have got a bit to big for our boots! He gave Stones and Laporte a tough time andwas nominated for the young ballon d'or award. Strong, good control and puts himself about. Hopefully our scouts are watching him, if they don't think he is up to it so be it.

Some of us have got a bit to big for our boots! He gave Stones and Laporte a tough time andwas nominated for the young ballon d'or award. Strong, good control and puts himself about. Hopefully our scouts are watching him, if they don't think he is up to it so be it.
Would you take him (for a lot of money) ahead of Cole Palmer? I'm not sure I would

Jeepers, he scored like 4 goals in 30+ games in Belgium last year and the star, Dennis, ended up at Watford. Nowhere near our level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.