charlie nicholas on ssn

AlgarveBlu said:
Freestyler said:
Their all pricks on ssn apart from paul walsh and jeff stelling.

Phil Thompson is the worse, hate him.

That wouldn't be because he's an x-blue would it :-)

Talking of which, since our good friend Rodney will never be allowed to darken a sky studio ever again, who will they eventually get in as an x-city player to be a pundit when we become good ( please don't say Nicky Sumberbee)

Danny Mills?

supercity36 said:
kippaxblue76 said:
How the fuck can anyone make Merson look intelligent, it's impossible :-)

trust me, nicholas makes more than a fine job of it

Strangely, this is bang on. But it's his transparent contempt towards every bugger else that I really hate. He's a nasty bastard and it shows.

Matt Le Tis is okay, though.

GStar said:
Pam said:
Strangely, this is bang on.But it's his transparent contempt for others that i really hate. He's a nasty bastard and it shows.

Moan moan moan rag rag wah wah moan moan redcafe redcafe moan moan

Are you feeling okay?

GStar said:
Not feeling myself... thankfully i think it was just a brief passing.
Don't tell me you've started groping solicitors now. I thought your court case would put a stop to that sort of behaviour.
35hmqdz.gif

Don't mind Champagne Charlie too much. He's generally pretty fair to us. So he's biased to "The Arsenal"? Most former players lean towards their former clubs. I don't mind it too much; Matt "Le God" got praise on here a few posts back, but he's prejudiced in favour of Southampton. The problem comes when pundits are openly antagonistic towards clubs (David Pl(tw)att when we played Arsenal in the CC, if I remember correctly).

I can cope with Nicholas and by and large he's OK about City. Defended the Bellers penner decision for example.

I don't know what we've done to upset Stelling. He's a been a total twat recently - can't wait to get stuck in and at it today re "the biggest and best club in the world". Went on and on about the Bellers incident starting outside the box but not a peep about Micah @ Everton?

They are becoming a very predictable and boring anti-City bunch of muppets.

jimharri said:
GStar said:
Not feeling myself... thankfully i think it was just a brief passing.
Don't tell me you've started groping solicitors now. I thought your court case would put a stop to that sort of behaviour.
35hmqdz.gif

Don't mind Champagne Charlie too much. He's generally pretty fair to us. So he's biased to "The Arsenal"? Most former players lean towards their former clubs. I don't mind it too much; Matt "Le God" got praise on here a few posts back, but he's prejudiced in favour of Southampton. The problem comes when pundits are openly antagonistic towards clubs (David Pl(tw)att when we played Arsenal in the CC, if I remember correctly).

I don't think he is fair to us. I think he's pretty hostile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.