charlie nicholas on ssn

Jeff Stelling is a top 4 loving twat just like the rest of them, i've never seen so much exitement when one of the BIG four score, I've never seen any of them show any passion for the underdog, i dont watch that shite program anymore it winds me up to much.

BlueMooney said:
1961_vintage said:
I don't know what we've done to upset Stelling. He's a been a total twat recently - can't wait to get stuck in and at it today re "the biggest and best club in the world". Went on and on about the Bellers incident starting outside the box but not a peep about Micah @ Everton?

It was a penalty at Everton. Bellamy's is dubious at best because there didn't look to be any foul in the box.
Rubbish. belllamy was pulled back outside the box, and unbalanced, then Rafael had another go at him. Was only a small infringement in the area, but it was enough to bring him down

AlgarveBlu said:
Freestyler said:
Their all pricks on ssn apart from paul walsh and jeff stelling.

Phil Thompson is the worse, hate him.

That wouldn't be because he's an x-blue would it :-)

Talking of which, since our good friend Rodney will never be allowed to darken a sky studio ever again, who will they eventually get in as an x-city player to be a pundit when we become good ( please don't say Nicky Sumberbee)

DANNY fucking MILLS ! (would be my guess)

- if this every happens it will be an even darker time for city and the press - as the only one who is meant to be pro city is an utter dick .....

I always thought he stuck up for us but not surprised his love in for Arsenal. After all they are a great team playing dream football and he was a past hero on the Northbank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.