charlie nicholas on ssn

AlgarveBlu said:
Freestyler said:
Their all pricks on ssn apart from paul walsh and jeff stelling.

Phil Thompson is the worse, hate him.

That wouldn't be because he's an x-blue would it :-)

Talking of which, since our good friend Rodney will never be allowed to darken a sky studio ever again, who will they eventually get in as an x-city player to be a pundit when we become good ( please don't say Nicky Sumberbee)

You mean Nicky 'i'm a born again blue as i can see a few quid in it for me as everything else i touch business wise turns to shit' Summerbee?

1961_vintage said:
I don't know what we've done to upset Stelling. He's a been a total twat recently - can't wait to get stuck in and at it today re "the biggest and best club in the world". Went on and on about the Bellers incident starting outside the box but not a peep about Micah @ Everton?

It was a penalty at Everton. Bellamy's is dubious at best because there didn't look to be any foul in the box.

AlgarveBlu said:
Freestyler said:
Their all pricks on ssn apart from paul walsh and jeff stelling.

Phil Thompson is the worse, hate him.

Talking of which, since our good friend Rodney will never be allowed to darken a sky studio ever again, who will they eventually get in as an x-city player to be a pundit when we become good ( please don't say Nicky Sumberbee)

Peter barnes or Gary Owen probably but IMO it would be good to put a bit of work in the goats direction

1_barry_conlon said:
AlgarveBlu said:

You mean Nicky 'i'm a born again blue as i can see a few quid in it for me as everything else i touch business wise turns to shit' Summerbee?

That's the one... Technically speaking he's worse than a glory hunter now...

BlueMooney said:
1961_vintage said:
I don't know what we've done to upset Stelling. He's a been a total twat recently - can't wait to get stuck in and at it today re "the biggest and best club in the world". Went on and on about the Bellers incident starting outside the box but not a peep about Micah @ Everton?

It was a penalty at Everton. Bellamy's is dubious at best because there didn't look to be any foul in the box.

It was a penalty at Ev and it was a penalty at COMS - "dubious" or not. "Dubious" is Jihai @ Birmingham or Hull's at COMS earlier in the season. Bellers was a comparitive stone-wall penner! But you're missing the point - ie the programme's underlying negativity and lack of balance, something which was never apparent under our previous owners.

He was rated 31 in the Times 50 Worst Footballers list "The much-hyped Champagne Charlie didn’t even amount to Pomagne Charlie at Highbury."
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/article2025420.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 025420.ece</a>

1961_vintage said:
It was a penalty at Ev and it was a penalty at COMS - "dubious" or not. "Dubious" is Jihai @ Birmingham or Hull's at COMS earlier in the season. Bellers was a comparitive stone-wall penner! But you're missing the point - ie the programme's underlying negativity and lack of balance, something which was never apparent under our previous owners.

Eh?

There was a definite pull on Bellamy outside the box. But I didn't see anything inside; I saw Bellamy trying to cut the ball back and falling over in the process.

And, as I've said before, I don't think there's any more underlying negativity towards City than before, I just think there's more press. But whenever somebody says something positive about City they're a good pundit/journalist and when they don't they're bad.

Don't care about them to be honest, they have an opinion just like everyone else and they can express that opinion, just as I have the option to press the off button which I do on a regular basis, whether radio or TV. Prefer the opinions about us on here and other fans messageboards, might disagree with them as well but deep down all blues love the club and can see where we are going, whether the pundits ever cotton on it is up to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.