Cheap players we SHOULD have bought this window

zlaz3r said:
[bigimg]http://img.skysports.com/10/06/640/Milos-Krasic_2466324.jpg[/bigimg]

2. Milos Krasic. - Signed for Fenerbahce for £ 5,5m
- Tricky pacy winger who we were after last season, but opted to go for Juve.

Krasic signed for Juve two years ago and played against City in the Europa League. He's one of the biggest mard arse diving twats in Europe and I wouldn't want him anywhere near City thank you very much.

BlueSinclair said:
People are saying the cheats punched above their weight last year. Maybe, maybe not. The fact is that they where incredibly close to winning it, and they have got vidic back, and and excellent player from dortmund. They are STRONGER than last year. City have not strengthen, and let all these good players go. I have a really bad feeling about this, and we let Weiss go for peanuts. Maybe not good enough, bu surely worth something. No not with city business.

Seriously city, can you turn this shit business around, I can't remember the last time we sold a player for a profit. Swp? And how come other clubs can have their transfer in order, but city can't?

It may sound too negative and black and white, I'm just worried. City need one or two players, I'm damn sure of it, to be able to compete. Our two main rivals chelsea and the cheats are stronger this year, even Arsenal and Spurs is looking fearsome. I know there are more to a team than getting a few players in, but if we look at the paper, and last years fact, I loosely put city maybe at 3th place, maybe even at 5.

Seriously? Spurs have one striker at the min and could well lose Modric,

Who knows how Arsenal will cope without RVP and with a lot of new players needing time to gel, their squad is full of injury prone players, Wilshire, Diaby, Vermaelen, Sagna etc.

United imo overachieved last season and they have signed one player who has been massively over hyped since he went there. Nick Powell isn't going to walk into their team and score 20 goals. Vidic may be back but after his injury I can't see him getting back to the level he was at.

Chelsea like Arsenal could be hit or miss with a lot of new players and despite what happened in the Champs League their league form was terrible with Di Matteo in charge. I'd be very surprised if under him they could win the league.

We need cover at CB and possibly a DDR type player to complete the squad. I have faith that will be sorted before the start of the season, but even if we signed nobody I would still put us right up there to win the league.

Vincents Tackle said:
BlueSinclair said:
People are saying the cheats punched above their weight last year. Maybe, maybe not. The fact is that they where incredibly close to winning it, and they have got vidic back, and and excellent player from dortmund. They are STRONGER than last year. City have not strengthen, and let all these good players go. I have a really bad feeling about this, and we let Weiss go for peanuts. Maybe not good enough, bu surely worth something. No not with city business.

Seriously city, can you turn this shit business around, I can't remember the last time we sold a player for a profit. Swp? And how come other clubs can have their transfer in order, but city can't?

It may sound too negative and black and white, I'm just worried. City need one or two players, I'm damn sure of it, to be able to compete. Our two main rivals chelsea and the cheats are stronger this year, even Arsenal and Spurs is looking fearsome. I know there are more to a team than getting a few players in, but if we look at the paper, and last years fact, I loosely put city maybe at 3th place, maybe even at 5.

Who knows how Arsenal will cope without RVP and with a lot of new players needing time to gel, their squad is full of injury prone players, Wilshire, Diaby, Vermaelen, Sagna etc.

United imo overachieved last season and they have signed one player who has been massively over hyped since he went there. Nick Powell isn't going to walk into their team and score 20 goals. Vidic may be back but after his injury I can't see him getting back to the level he was at.

Chelsea like Arsenal could be hit or miss with a lot of new players and despite what happened in the Champs League their league form was terrible with Di Matteo in charge. I'd be very surprised if under him they could win the league.

We need cover at CB and possibly a DDR type player to complete the squad. I have faith that will be sorted before the start of the season, but even if we signed nobody I would still put us right up there to win the league.

We do need too strengthen to be able to compete on all fronts, we were kinda lucky none of our most important players got injured at all. If Yaya or Vincent was to get injured who could we rely on to step up. We currently have none...

So far we have cover for.

Heart --> Panti
Silva --> Nasri
Aguero --> Tevez/Balo
Richards --> Zab
Clichy--> Kolarov

But we dont have cover for our most influential players in Vincent or Yaya.

BlueSinclair said:

If you honestly believe that I'm afraid you're bat shit crazy. I think you forget just how much better we were than everyone else last season. Don't let the way it ended fool you, we were fucking good.

BlueSinclair said:

Giggs and Scholes are 1 year older and Rooney is 2 years older as he ages at twice the rate of normal people. Vidic's legs have gone and Rio is no longer quick enough to cover him. I'd worry about Evra too if I were you.

Sergio Canales....although i´m sure Valencia probably already had a buy clause in his loan, maybe we could have worked something out.

Wouldn´t mind Isco too (no idea why Valencia sold him for relative peanuts last summer, they´re normally pretty astute at transfers).

Completely baffled that we didn't get Vertonghen.
He's got the leadership qualities we missed when Vinny was banned or injured, can fit in as a DM and is young enough that we'll get his best years when Lescott retires. He's tall, strong and would build an excellent partnership with Vinny. Plus he'd be on reasonable wages if he's at the Spuds. I really think we've missed a trick here.

Shaqiri is going to be top class all the rest are decent but little more. Wait and see who we do bring in (it's inevitable we will make a signing or 2) before saying who we should of signed.

zlaz3r said:
Vincents Tackle said:
BlueSinclair said:

We do need too strengthen to be able to compete on all fronts, we were kinda lucky none of our most important players got injured at all. If Yaya or Vincent was to get injured who could we rely on to step up. We currently have none...

So far we have cover for.

Heart --> Panti
Silva --> Nasri
Aguero --> Tevez/Balo
Richards --> Zab
Clichy--> Kolarov

But we dont have cover for our most influential players in Vincent or Yaya.

Isn't that what I posted?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.