Cheapest Way To Munich

If anyone is doing the easyjet car hire thing from Zurich and needs to fill the hire car can they message us! theres two of us that are struggling Zurich to Munich

Our's is Manchester to Amsterdam on the Sunday, Train Monday morning after 24 hours solid in Amsterdam, kip on the 9 hour train to Munich.

Then flying from Munich to Dortmund and then a 1 hour train to dusseldorf on the Wednesday, All day in Dusseldorf and fly back to manchester wednesday night, Happy days!

all for £200

1 night in a hotel and 2 all nighters! :)

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Great thread this is by the way.

I'm boring and doing the £109.95 coach from Manchester to Munich.

22 hours on a coach all day in Munich watch city win and then 22 hours back.

God I hate being skint(looking forward to the trip definitely having a few shandys)

Couple of us on that as well - cant wait!!

bainy said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
Great thread this is by the way.

I'm boring and doing the £109.95 coach from Manchester to Munich.

22 hours on a coach all day in Munich watch city win and then 22 hours back.

God I hate being skint(looking forward to the trip definitely having a few shandys)

Couple of us on that as well - cant wait!!

Nice one see you there fella, we will all have a ball.

re: Singapore flight it's gona be one he'll of an all dayer that! I had to beg to just get one day off, I'll be in not fit state to work!

I may be confusing with another airport (Amsterdam?)but I went to Munich couple years ago and Im sure they had these little huts with beds in you could hire by the hour! The cold airport floor has more appeal though, they also have a mean Kabab stall there!

DemonDeco said:
re: Singapore flight it's gona be one he'll of an all dayer that! I had to beg to just get one day off, I'll be in not fit state to work!

I may be confusing with another airport (Amsterdam?)but I went to Munich couple years ago and Im sure they had these little huts with beds in you could hire by the hour! The cold airport floor has more appeal though, they also have a mean Kabab stall there!

I did the singapore airlines all dayer for the Salzburg game! there is huts with beds but you won't be able to get to them until customs opens in the morning which was about 6am! If you go upstairs at the airport there's a coffee lounge which will be closed but where you could get your head down for a few hours on padded seats! also theres a McDonalds downstair outside for breakfast the manager was Martin Petrovs twin!

ratandfordy said:
DemonDeco said:

I did the singapore airlines all dayer for the Salzburg game! there is huts with beds but you won't be able to get to them until customs opens in the morning which was about 6am! If you go upstairs at the airport there's a coffee lounge which will be closed but where you could get your head down for a few hours on padded seats! also theres a McDonalds downstair outside for breakfast the manager was Martin Petrovs twin!

Sleeping is for the weak

Return flights to Zurich on Monday morning - £50
Train from Zurich to Lindau (on the border of germany) - 30
Stay in hostel with breakfast in lindau - 27
We either use our match tickets for the train to Lansberg (30 miles from munich) on the day of the game or chuck in for a train pass, so either free or 10
Check in hotel then train to munich and on the piss - free cos we've already paid for train passes.
Train back to lansberg after the game - free
Stay in lansberg hotel - 48
Train to zurich from lansberg - 40.
Flight home

So with flights, 2 nights b and b and all travel it comes in at 200

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.