Ched Evans - serious injury

If I got you incredibly drunk and somehow managed to make you have sex with me and you woke up in the morning thinking - she took advantage of me I was pissed I didn't really want to shag her would you phone the police and report me?

BlueBearBoots said:
If I got you incredibly drunk and somehow managed to make you have sex with me and you woke up in the morning thinking - she took advantage of me I was pissed I didn't really want to shag her would you phone the police and report me?

Double standards :)

I am glad they exist in some cases though.

BlueBearBoots said:

I'd text back did you gargle or swallow

ste1969 said:
BlueBearBoots said:

I'd text back did you gargle or swallow

See it's funny in the reverse - the law is still patronising to women and we still exploit it - well some do !

argyle said:
M18CTID said:
argyle said:
Go cheer him on and chant his name at what club he signs for then.

Don't be so fucking facetious. He was only saying that once his sentence has been served Evans has as much right as any other convicted criminal to seek employment and like it or not, that's the law of the land. He didn't say anything about chanting his name from the rooftops.

It's a football forum, every other post is facetious.

I just don't get why many on here are quick to forgive a fucking rapist like he just robbed a loaf of bread.

So you got that I intend to cheer him from the rooftops and personally forgive him from my post?
Anything else you want to add?

Lucky Toma said:
argyle said:
M18CTID said:
Don't be so fucking facetious. He was only saying that once his sentence has been served Evans has as much right as any other convicted criminal to seek employment and like it or not, that's the law of the land. He didn't say anything about chanting his name from the rooftops.

I just don't get why many on here are quick to forgive a fucking rapist like he just robbed a loaf of bread.

So you got that I intend to cheer him from the rooftops and personally forgive him from my post?

This is bluemoon you have to spell out what you mean several times, posters will then read this and automatically jump to their own conclusions anyhow and judge you on what you haven't said

hilts said:
Lucky Toma said:
argyle said:

This is bluemoon you have to spell out what you mean several times, posters will then read this and automatically jump to their own conclusions anyhow and judge you on what you haven't said

How patronising

TGR said:
hilts said:
Lucky Toma said:

How patronising

stalker

hilts said:
You have to accept the juries decision otherwise why have them? he is a rapist in the eye of the law and should be treated as such

In law he is a rapist that has served his time and been released and as such he should have the option of resuming his life and career.

KnaresboroughBlue said:
hilts said:
You have to accept the juries decision otherwise why have them? he is a rapist in the eye of the law and should be treated as such

In law he is a rapist that has served his time and been released and as such he should have the option of resuming his life and career.

He should indeed, i would guess remorse wouldn't be top of his list

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.