Ched Evans - serious injury

TGR said:
hilts said:
TGR said:
That's your opinion- not mine.

Are you having a slow day? read my previous post and feel the sarcasm, ffs

so you are being sarcastic about a rape victim?
Well done.

You appear to be an idiot, i stated that BBB was wrong, i stuck up for the rape victim, the quip was a sarcastic reply to a strange view by a woman, bad attempt at avoiding your dropped bollock though, maybe if you just posted you got the wrong end of the stick might have been better

hilts said:
TGR said:
hilts said:
Asking for it there all asking for it

The law is there to protect us all but each individual has to take some responsibility for their own safety. I think what my daughter was trying to say and I agree with her is don't get in that situation. But and it's a big but a girl walking down a path lets say who is grabbed from behind, knife held to her throat and forcibly raped is a bit different than this case. They should have different charges maybe?

BlueBearBoots said:
hilts said:
TGR said:

The law is there to protect us all but each individual has to take some responsibility for their own safety. I think what my daughter was trying to say and I agree with her is don't get in that situation. But and it's a big but a girl walking down a path lets say who is grabbed from behind, knife held to her throat and forcibly raped is a bit different than this case. They should have different charges maybe?

But hilts knows better than you and me....

BlueBearBoots said:
hilts said:
TGR said:

One is rape, the other is rape with aggravating factors. They carry different recommended tariffs.

Both are committed by scum.

BlueBearBoots said:
hilts said:
TGR said:

The case said she was unconscious, he basically saw her as a piece of meat and used her, was she foolish yes. but she was raped, when you are in town tomorrow look around, you will see plenty of pissed girls, do they deserved to be raped because they are pissed? we all do daft stuff when drunk, doesn't mean some arsehole who can kick a football around can rape her, i have collapsed many a time through drunk, does this mean i deserve to be violated by a man or woman?

hilts said:
BlueBearBoots said:
hilts said:

The case said she was unconscious, he basically saw her as a piece of meat and used her, was she foolish yes. but she was raped, when you are in town tomorrow look around, you will see plenty of pissed girls, do they deserved to be raped because they are pissed? we all do daft stuff when drunk, doesn't mean some arsehole who can kick a football around can rape her, i have collapsed many a time through drunk, does this mean i deserve to be violated by a man or woman?

A very presumptuous post.

hilts said:
BlueBearBoots said:
hilts said:

We don't know if she was unconscious or just really pissed - her word against his

Don't want to go off at a tangent here but remember mike Tyson being done for rape - a young girl had gone with him to his hotel room? I remember thinking at the time what did she think she was going there for? Intelligent conversation? As I said before the law is there to protect us and thank god it is but really some girls/ women do get themselves In Stupid situations

TGR said:
hilts said:
BlueBearBoots said:

A very presumptuous post.

pride is a sin sunshine, the ability to admit one's errors is a good personality trait, free advice i'm nice like that

Rascal said:
Perhaps im missing the point of the British justice system here.

Here, you get arrested for a crime, you go to court and appear before a jury of your peers who then pass judgement of guily or not guilty and the Judge pronounces sentenence.

When the sentence is served for the crime you reattain all the rights you had before. Perhaps with certain restrictions of course.

But to deny a man a right to return after sentence to his place of work is simply wrong unless the judge has put those restrictions we are all aware of upon him.

Debating the case is just fruitless and serves no purpose, Evans will have done his time

Rascal don't fuck with their heads. Not one of them have had sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite sex after two glasses of wine or two pints of lager?

Listen to the jury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.