Ched Evans - serious injury

BlueBearBoots said:
Just discussed this case with my daughter who is 23 - she says a 19 yr old who gets that smashed she goes to a hotel with a random isn't going back to watch tv. She feels the rape conviction he got diminishes the conviction of someone who attacks a girl with a weapon, injures her, threatens her life and forcibly rapes her causing injuries, that is terrifying. My daughter thinks there is a difference between violent, brutal rape and what happened here.

I have to agree with her

So by this theory if you get twatted at the do tomorrow you would be fair game, i thought this was a backward blokes view, you are somewhat letting your sex down there chuck

BlueBearBoots said:
Just discussed this case with my daughter who is 23 - she says a 19 yr old who gets that smashed she goes to a hotel with a random isn't going back to watch tv. She feels the rape conviction he got diminishes the conviction of someone who attacks a girl with a weapon, injures her, threatens her life and forcibly rapes her causing injuries, that is terrifying. My daughter thinks there is a difference between violent, brutal rape and what happened here.

I have to agree with her

Ken Clarke was lambasted for having the same viewpoint...

TGR said:
BlueBearBoots said:

I have to agree with her

Quite rightly.

Davs 19 said:
TGR said:
BlueBearBoots said:

I have to agree with her

Quite rightly.

Not according to female posters on here.

hilts said:
BlueBearBoots said:

I have to agree with her

So by this theory if you get twatted at the do tomorrow you would be fair game, i thought this was a backward blokes view, you are somewhat letting your sex down there chuck

I would never get that smashed sleep with someone and cry rape no I wouldn't

BlueBearBoots said:
hilts said:
BlueBearBoots said:

I have to agree with her

I would never get that smashed sleep with someone and cry rape no I wouldn't

Lets get down to brass tacks here, what you are saying is if a woman gets pissed and goes home or to a hotel with a man and gets unconscious due to drink then in your view he is entitled to put his penis into her? is that what you are saying, a new slogan for womens lib

get drunk get dick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.