Ched Evans - serious injury

The question is if Ched Evans was say an Asda Ace or any other type of non celebrity occupation would anyone give a rats *rse?

What is more disappointing is the ease by which posters on here say yes that a rapist can play again.

Served his time and if you believe in the justice system then..............
Sat on a jury on a rape case many moons ago. Really isn't an easy listen. Because of the way it works you hear evidence for then against. When you 1st hear it's 'fucker! Guilty as!! Then defence. 'Hmmm maybe not?' Took a fortnight and a lot of talking and working out as best you can. Evidence in etc, requesting particular questions and so on.
Got an email for an online petition on this y'day asking that he never play again. Didn't sign as I don't know the whole story.

as he will be out on licence i think he shouldnt be allowed to play until the full term of his sentence is served.

I'm sure this will have been posted on here previously but I haven't seen it before. Some interesting stuff on it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.chedevans.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.chedevans.com/</a>

pirate said:
as he will be out on licence i think he shouldnt be allowed to play until the full term of his sentence is served.
There'll be terms on his license and I doubt not working will be in it. Long term prisoners get jobs on release as part of their rehab. Don't see why he shouldn't work if he can.

argyle said:
What is more disappointing is the ease by which posters on here say yes that a rapist can play again.

He can play again.

That's a fact.

Facts are sometimes disappointing.

Doesn't mean they aren't facts.

my conclusion - having digested the usual healthy BM debate - is that he can play if he wants (the facts), though nobody would really want him to play (the morals)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.