Cheers Stevie

Thanks Stevie, it's been a great ride and I'd love for you to stay here but unfortunately all good things must come to an end. It's sad seeing you leave but I hope you have a great time at Villa, good luck, you'll always be Superman.

Really gutted to see him leave. I think this is a poor, poor decision on a footballing level. I hope he does well and Villa and I hope equally that the club won't come to regret this decision.

thanks for that season Superman.

guise, what are the odds of Stevie coming here and replying to every single post?

what if I am Stevie?

thanks for all the excitement, the skill and the goals.

all the very best with villa, it's a great chance to play regular football with some very good players indeed. you'll love playing alongside ashley young, it'll be just like having robinho on your left again. we will be following your progress with great interest, good luck!

As a fan you like nothing more than to see a player come through the academy and become a first team regular. Ireland gave us some great moments and the season he won player of the year he was incredible.

Best of luck at your new club Stephen, I hope you're able to get back to the standard of the 2008/2009 season. And thank you for keeping a dignified silence in the media while this has been rumbling, you're a class act.

Hi everyone, just spoke to Stevie and passed on all your messages. He is very grateful for all the support you have given him over the years and will miss you all (especially Didsbury Dave ;) he is on the way for a medical at 4pm for villa

The most gifted player to ever come out of our academy. Not only had he got the vision he also had the football brain and a eye for the goals. He will be sadly missed a talent when bang on form he is a world class player. I hope the club have put in a sell on percentage on any deal as if he finds form of 2 years ago he wont be at Villa for much longer. A real shame it didnt work out but unfourtunely for some reason Mancini prefers to have clamped out bangers in his 25 in Vieira when any other manager in the league would have Ireland over him every time. Best of luck at Villa Superman I hope he proves Mancini and some of the fans here wrong in the coming season.

All the best Stevie you are a true talent please do not come back to haunt us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.