Cheers Stevie

Good luck for the future, Stevie. Have watched the Blues since 1979 and your goal at Hamburg is, for me, up there with our second in the 5-1 and Dickov's v Gillingham in terms of complete celebration pandemonium!

I join those who'd like you to have stayed and been part of what will hopefully be a successful future.

Good luck at Villa Stevie and hope you get to play in the right position, so you can fulfil your potential with them. "Class"

Great video
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HRph2r9wqI&NR=1&feature=fvwp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HRph2r9 ... ature=fvwp</a>

Best of luck at Villa Superman. Send our regards to Dunne and don't come back to haunt us.

Question now is will the banner stay in the stadium? I for one would like to see it remain...

If we'd have stayed a mediocre team, then you'd be here for many years stevie, unfortunately there has to be casualties for where were going, and it had to be you this time, but good luck for the future. CTID

All the best at the Villans mate.

That glorious form you showed in the 08/09 season will live long in the memory- particuarly that goal against Hamburg after about 25 seconds!!

How he didn't win at least the PFA Young Player of the year award for that season- I was actually tipping him for the main one- I do not know.

My missus and her family are mad-keen Villa fans, so I will keep a close eye on his progress!

Good Luck Ste- except against us!

Thank you Stevie.

For me , like many on here, city is a major part of my life and in some of the greatest lows under pearce, you brought many joys to us.
I am sure your talent will flourish once more at villa if they can play you in your best position.
All the best mate, and I'm certain if the circumstances were different you would have gone down as a legend at this club.

On The 28th December i hope i am one of many who gives one last resounding chant of

Ireland is Superman
Ireland is Superman

dear stevie,
you'd be in my 25 man squad, im sad to see you go, once a blue always a blue
but i'll never miss you fookin car collection! and some of them clothes!

Cheers Stephen, shame it didn't work out for you in the end. You're a wonderful footballer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.