Cheesman Sticking the Knife In

Always found him as a shit commentator, who along with his tragic mate can make a City win sound more like a defeat. Not really suprised that 'talent' of his could come across in an interview and make a situation look worse than it is.

Maybe it is just me but if anyone absolutely anyone has an opinion about a player that isn't positive then it is like you have the plague and are somewhat a lesser blue than the next fan.
The fanbase has certainly changed over the years IMO.

The cookie monster said:
Mike N said:
jay_mcfc said:
Have you overreacted Mike N??

Probably.

It's just, as l said earlier, l had already listened to Paddy Berkley going on about how every is falling apart and then Cheesman came on and as good as said the same thing!

I actually thought he was going to sing our praises and say the fans were right behind Bobby. I also thought he'd mention Silver but no. It actually seemed as if he'd been told to set a certain tone, which he did.

Be interesting to see what tack he takes tomorrow with Lakey.
I listened to the paddy barclay interview but it was on h & j on talksport

He layed into balo
Then said we were playing in a div lower than the rags form wise
Fuck, have weq been relegated?

squirtyflower said:
The cookie monster said:
Mike N said:
Probably.

It's just, as l said earlier, l had already listened to Paddy Berkley going on about how every is falling apart and then Cheesman came on and as good as said the same thing!

I actually thought he was going to sing our praises and say the fans were right behind Bobby. I also thought he'd mention Silver but no. It actually seemed as if he'd been told to set a certain tone, which he did.

Be interesting to see what tack he takes tomorrow with Lakey.
I listened to the paddy barclay interview but it was on h & j on talksport

He layed into balo
Then said we were playing in a div lower than the rags form wise
Fuck, have weq been relegated?
Thats what i thought,and hawksbe reminded him we were unbeaten

waspish said:
Rosler-28 said:
What a load of bollocks, Cheesy is blue through and through, some proper bell ends on here.

A blue through and through wouldn't stick the knife in live on radio 5

He's not sticking the knife in. As a man who has been to just about every City game over the last 40 years he is probably intelligent enough to spot the kind of things a significant amount of our fans are far too thick to see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.