Cheillini.

C_T_I_D said:
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson will launch a £25million bid for Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini. He's United's top pick to replace Nemanja Vidic, should the Serb quit Old Trafford.

Taken from Teamtalk.com

Sorry, Taylorwii07, looks like your obsession may have to end if this comes true!

if this happened i would possibly cry however i cant see it.

Vastly overated I hope they get him. I've seen him play about 7 times now and he is clumsy and slow disaster in the premier league.

I don't watch any Serie A to make a proper comment on him, but have to say he didn't impress last night - but then again, none of the Italians did!

C_T_I_D said:
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson will launch a £25million bid for Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini. !

He will, will he? No he won't.

gregglake said:
So he has gone from being someone wanted and world class to nothing?
I have been watching a Spanish player (Javi Martinez/A Bilbao) with interest all season and have been very impressed except for one game where in a rainstorm he had an absolute mare.
Taken in isolation you wouldn't have given 200 Pesetas for him.

Too many people write off teams/players on the strength of one or two games equally the reverse is true.

Chiellini is a decent player but would do well to stay in Italy, IMO.

gregglake said:
So he has gone from being someone wanted and world class to nothing?

Don't forget, this is the forum that wrote off the 6 foot 2 Danielle De Rossi as just 'another tough tackling midget' lol.

Facts are not allowed to get in the way of frothing at the mouth when it comes to potential transfers on here.

Chiellini would be a fantastic signing for us, but it doesn't seem to be on the list does it? So not getting excited.

He is the schoolyard bully we desperately need to stand up to some of the Premiership's cloggers. And he can play a bit too. I'm a big Vinny fan, but Toure (Kolo) and Lescott haven't convinced me yet - especially Lescott as he is injured too often to be depended upon.

Would be more comfortable with somebody reliable in there alongside Kompany myself.

Poor player, get him sold for 10 million if I was Juve. Give me Brown,Oshea for a trade deal aswell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.