Cheillini.

John Mensah is by far better if he is fully fit and strong,the Ghanaian international is very mature than Cheillin to my opinion John is better,but TOur is wasteful with out %*#(*#)_.

afro2007 said:
John Mensah is by far better if he is fully fit and strong,the Ghanaian international is very mature than Cheillin to my opinion John is better,but TOur is wasteful with out %*#(*#)_.

haha, good one mate.

Our City Views™ ‏@OurCityViews 26m Reports on various Italian websites are claiming that City are eyeing up a £10 million move for Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini

He is one of the best in the world would love him here but cant see it happening myself!

The reports don't even exist... nothing from the last few days I can see anyway from the major Italian tabloids.

The guy is a class act and would be a fantastic signing but I also believe nastasic is more than good enough to start and I don't really like CB's being rotated so not sure if it would be best to bring him in. Cant see any reports either.

kompany10 said:
The guy is a class act and would be a fantastic signing but I also believe nastasic is more than good enough to start and I don't really like CB's being rotated so not sure if it would be best to bring him in. Cant see any reports either.

Best CB in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.