Cheillini.

Pam said:
C_T_I_D said:
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson will launch a £25million bid for Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini. !

He will, will he? No he won't.

No he wont,wont he?..he might, might he?.didnt he?,he didnt.

Juventino said:
Poor player, get him sold for 10 million if I was Juve. Give me Brown,Oshea for a trade deal aswell.

Are you serious? Don't you think he's your best defender?

Obviously £25m would be hard to turn down, every player has their price and that's probably his, but I wouldn't be looking to get rid if I was a member of Juve's dirigenza

Braggster said:
Juventino said:
Poor player, get him sold for 10 million if I was Juve. Give me Brown,Oshea for a trade deal aswell.

Obviously £25m would be hard to turn down, every player has their price and that's probably his, but I wouldn't be looking to get rid if I was a member of Juve's dirigenza

Of course, when people think Lescott is better than you then you may aswell retire.

Braggster said:
Juventino said:

He was being sarcastic due to the idiocy of many of these forum members

Sabster said:
Braggster said:

Oh good. Gets hard to tell at times on here. Though Lescott is an excellent centre half IMO, perfectly happy with him and VK

Braggster said:
Sabster said:
Oh good. Gets hard to tell at times on here. Though Lescott is an excellent centre half IMO, perfectly happy with him and VK

I av to say i agree with you 100% i think lescott if he stays injury free i think is gonna be a top central defender for us

Lescott is a solid defender I actually like him. However in no way is he as good as Chiellini yet being 2 years older?

I'm willing to reserve judgement on him for the time being. I've seen 6 international games where he has been average at best and bordering on poor. I've only seen him in 4 Serie A games and he wasn't clever in those either. Maybe I've caught those league games at a bad time or maybe he is that slow and clumsy looking? I shall make my judgement after Italy's campaign is over.

Thought it was one year but I might be wrong. He's excellent IMO and very well suited to the premier league. Chiellin''s better but I don't think there's a massive gap in ability

Juventino said:
Lescott is a solid defender I actually like him. However in no way is he as good as Chiellini yet being 2 years older?

I cant really form a good opinion on chiellini,i saw him last night weren't that impressed to be honest,but i cant form an opinion over 1 game,so i dunno really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.