chelsea 1500tickets @ £52

the price is a disgrace, so are citys aswell. Most of our fans our working class and on lower incomes as are many fans of premiership clubs. Soon you going to end up with a load of empty stadiums cos the fans are being priced out.

you dont boycott the game because that is boycotting city
you just boycott the concessions
dont buy anything in the ground beer, pies, food, coke or programmes i am sure people can last 2 hours without any of these and this will only hit the home team and they will soon get the message that if you have a budget and have to spend it on the ticket you will have nothing left for anything else at the concessions
just hit the shops outside of the ground before and after the match

Vonk's Konk said:
*singingtheblues* said:
They're trying to encourage people to snap them up, calling your bluff if you like.

You've fallen for it. It'll go to all seasoncard holders at least, it always does.
If i'm going to an away game, I will always buy my ticket as soon as I have enough points.

I would say most people will, as there's no benefit to wait until it goes to all seasoncards and risk losing out.

Wouldn't say the club are calling our bluff, as would have no reason to.

Not everyone does.

And besides that, it's simply the psychology of having people panic at the thought of missing out. As you'll have seen by some replies in this thread.

If people imagine tickets are at a premium for a game they hope to attend they'll be more likely to buy at the first opportunity and disregard the prices etc.

I guarantee it'll go to very low points at least, but I'd imagine all seasoncard holders would be fine.

bluebannana said:
the price is a disgrace, so are citys aswell. Most of our fans our working class and on lower incomes as are many fans of premiership clubs. Soon you going to end up with a load of empty stadiums cos the fans are being priced out.

I see where you're coming from but if we want top players a top manager,silverwear and honours we have to pay the ferryman.

I see where you're coming from but if we want top players a top manager,silverwear and honours we have to pay the ferryman.[/quote]

I understand this, but at the rate prices are increasing and with a recession surely prices should be decreasing and becoming affordable. Why cant we be like the german model, cheap prices and full stadiums.

*singingtheblues* said:
Vonk's Konk said:
If i'm going to an away game, I will always buy my ticket as soon as I have enough points.

I would say most people will, as there's no benefit to wait until it goes to all seasoncards and risk losing out.

Wouldn't say the club are calling our bluff, as would have no reason to.

Not everyone does.

And besides that, it's simply the psychology of having people panic at the thought of missing out. As you'll have seen by some replies in this thread.

If people imagine tickets are at a premium for a game they hope to attend they'll be more likely to buy at the first opportunity and disregard the prices etc.

I guarantee it'll go to very low points at least, but I'd imagine all seasoncard holders would be fine.
It's not like hanging on might make you a saving.

City have nothing to gain by getting people to panic buy for an away ticket.

Most away games, the criteria online says what date tickets will go to all season cards, this doesn't. I take it that the ticket office think its unlikely to reach that far.

Vonk's Konk said:
*singingtheblues* said:
Not everyone does.

It's not like hanging on might make you a saving.

City have nothing to gain by getting people to panic buy for an away ticket.

Most away games, the criteria online says what date tickets will go to all season cards, this doesn't. I take it that the ticket office think its unlikely to reach that far.

We'll see, (you'll see). ;-)

I can understand a little the club going for only 1,500 if we have failed to sell well in previous seasons, as the club would have to pay for any unsold tickets that we send back.

But its not as if the club are on a tight budget here , is it worth saving a few pennies and upset fans by asking for the smallest allocation going?

Or take a risk have the most allocation we can and see how it goes? unless we have done this previously but I cant remember having 3,000 or so there before.

Prob sumit to do with putting £ into chelsea at a guess, but they will sell them tickets out to their own fans anyway so may as well have our fans or empty seats- better than them having more home support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.