chelsea 1500tickets @ £52

On the subject of prices my Utd fan mate has just told me their compulsory FA CUP tickets for Crawley at home were £41!

We still get a good deal compared to them in Cups especially.

Silvaslovechild said:
Most seem to think I will definitely get a ticket with 3800 points. Wouldn't be so sure.

We took 800 to Aris which was a four hour flight and costed a minimum of £500.00 taking all expenses into account.

If we can take 800 to Aris we will have no trouble selling 1,500 for Chelsea.
What you've also got to look at is the points distribution. Aris went to general sale. I strongly doubt we'll sell this out before at least 3000.

nunogo said:
dw7 said:
if your going to boycott because of price why chelsea

why not fulham it was only £3 cheaper

chelsea a better team better stadium a bigger game aswell

What was the allocation for Fulham? We sold that out if I remember correct, it certainly seemed full. We would have got close to 3,000 for Chelsea given the chance. Now it looks like, yet again, I'll miss out on a big away game despite going to all the shit ones

Only 1700 tickets for fulham @£49 it did sell out but went on open sale

*singingtheblues* said:
bluesmith said:
It sold out 3 weeks before the game last year to about 3000 points, there is no way it will get to any season ticket holders.

No it certainly didn't, I waited to buy mine until a mate of mine with less points qualified and he had less than 2500.

I'm pretty sure it went on open sale, but I could be wrong.
It sold out 19 days before the game last season, as per this post
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=162784&p=2917561&hilit=chelsea+away+sold+out+mcfc.co.uk#p2917561" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=162784&p=2917561&hilit=chelsea+away+sold+out+mcfc.co.uk#p2917561</a>
I'm not sure what the points was, I think it was about 3000, they generally put the tickets on sale 4 weeks beforehand. If it sells out 19 days before this time, it will sell out at 4500. I'm 99% certain it won't go past 3000.

I'm the same as Silva's Love Child, only get to go to the 'lesser' away games.

only got 3900, fingers crossed for a ticket.

Chelsea's prices are a piss take. But what do you expect, they are an up-their-own-ar$e, "Kings Road" don't you know, celeb spotting bunch of Cockney spivs.

Much more of a disgrace in my view is the gradual and systematic shafting of blues by our own club. A club we have kept going through years of $hite.

Garry Cook's wet dream is to surpass the money that Chelsea and United shaft out of individual fans on a matchda and get the same demographic at matches.

Save your ire for the 19 games a year where blues are routinely getting charged £48 for seats that aren't even 'good seats', not a one off away game at a wannabe 'chattering class' set up.

If you remember last year it was on the weekend of the Carling Cup final and one theory was loads of Blues had already booked trains in the hope we'd be there and so with trains booked it meant more of a demand for Chelsea. I'll be gutted if I don't get mine this time. Trains booked and paid for weeks ago.

robsta said:
If you remember last year it was on the weekend of the Carling Cup final and one theory was loads of Blues had already booked trains in the hope we'd be there and so with trains booked it meant more of a demand for Chelsea. I'll be gutted if I don't get mine this time. Trains booked and paid for weeks ago.
I'm in the same position mate.

i m with the axe on this one, once we start bagging the trophies, it will happen,all hidden under the veil of we have to please blatter etc..sure they do things for us now and listen to what we say, but it will change,its business

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.