Chelsea 2017/2018

How the hell do they get so much for their players. Costa unfit refusing to train only wants to go to one team and they still manage to 50m for him.

Because costa is a very good player and they've held their nerve. We only tend to lose our squad filling players who can do a job and other clubs know we want out of the door. We haven't lost a 20+ league goal a season striker since tevez.

They're in good form right now so next Saturday will be a real fight. I'd take a point in the grand scheme of things but hopefully we're ready to go there and win

hopefully Atleti knacker them out and they get their comeuppance for nicking in for the title last year by avoiding Europe and having refs at hand whenever they needed them.

hopefully Atleti knacker them out and they get their comeuppance for nicking in for the title last year by avoiding Europe and having refs at hand whenever they needed them.

Is everyone except City getting favours from refs? It seems like you guys accuse every big team of this.

Superb win today. Morata is on fire. Christensen is an abaolute gem. We've had a pretty tough schedule. If we get to November still being just a couple of points behind, I'd be very happy.

How the hell do they get so much for their players. Costa unfit refusing to train only wants to go to one team and they still manage to 50m for him.

We spent the last week in Cavtat, Croatia and for most of the week Ambramohvic's yacht Oddyssey was in the bay... he has a favourite restaurant in the town and a launch slipped into the harbour most nights under cover of darkness... the yacht is $500 million worth...

Nothing to do with football but I saw it as a methaphor.. What Roman wants, Roman gets... his club Chelsea could get £10 for Costa but the books would probably say something different...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.