Chelsea 2017/2018

Squad management has to take it all into consideration. You may not be arsed but I can assure you that the club and manager are.

The Chelsea and the CL game come before the international break. It would make little sense to start rotating players out before then. If some come back fatigued or tired from international football, you rotate them out then. At least that what would make sense to me.

The Chelsea and the CL game come before the international break. It would make little sense to start rotating players out before then. If some come back fatigued or tired from international football, you rotate them out then. At least that what would make sense to me.

It makes sense to me too. I was trying to point out that it is a consideration in the overall planning of squad rotation over a number of weeks. For example, if Kompany was not deemed 100% fit for a domestic game but you know full well that he is going to insist on playing for his country a few days later then it may be wise to leave him out of the domestic tie.

It makes sense to me too. I was trying to point out that it is a consideration in the overall planning of squad rotation over a number of weeks. For example, if Kompany was not deemed 100% fit for a domestic game but you know full well that he is going to insist on playing for his country a few days later then it may be wise to leave him out of the domestic tie.
Agreed.

Yeah I would agree with that.

Wonder who they going to play instead of luiz

If you're lucky, we'll line up with Azpi, Cahill and Rudiger.

Hopefully we line up with Azpi, Christensen and Rudiger. I actually think Christennsen, despite only being 21, is far more composed and mature in his play than either one of Luiz and Cahill.

Is everyone except City getting favours from refs? It seems like you guys accuse every big team of this.
It's pretty much this - total bullshit.

Ref's make mistakes. Over long stretches, calls even out. Refs do not favor any particular side in the P/L.

I agree. I think our squad is better than theirs and we're in incredible form right now, hopefully that continues.

Keep seeing Chelsea fans on twitter gushing over Christiansen saying how he'll pocket Aguero. Man's played four games and they act like he's the best CB in the league.
+1

Chelsea pretty much sat on their laurels in the transfer window - they did not improve their squad at all - and IMO are a bit worse this year.

Meanwhile, our squad is massively better. We should win at Chelsea - a draw is OK but I expect a win.

As for stopping Aguero - let's say that Aguero doesn't score. They then also have to stop Sane, Sterling, Jesus, KDB, Gundogan, etc., etc. - our attack this year comes from so many players that it's nearly impossible to stop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.