Chelsea (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Too much negativity in this thread.

Half of the players are still rusty after the WC.

Foden, Walker and Cancelo played for the first time in 4 weeks, Bernardo is not in top form either. Dias and Laporte are injured. Alvarez arrived several days ago. KDB was terrific vs Liverpool and good vs Leeds, but was probably a bit tired after Leeds and had two poor games after that. His minutes should be carefully managed.

It's pointless to draw big conclusions from 2 games and to moan about the performances, especially given that we are on course to 87 pts, more than the average point tally of the PL winners, and are still months away from the deciding months of the season. We should be in top, top form in March-May, not December-January. In 20/21 we were at our best between December and February and finished the season poorly. No need to repeat the same again. Let's be at our very best between April and June.

Does anybody here think there ABIT of unrest in the dressing room. Can't help but keep thinking this. Look abit disjointed just don't look like a team at minute. What you think guys. A really import victory and they all celebrated at the end but got a feeling there a few upset players for whatever reason.
They need fucking off then if there are some players currently not with the right body language or hungry to win trophies then what are they doing here ? Not many other clubs out there where there's a.chance to win multiple titles , pep needs to be rid of them if that's the case , you only have to look at how toxic it can become at the rags

Dodged a bullet with Cucarella.

Stones immense tonight, rapidly becoming our best centre-half. Good to see Pep recognise it wasn’t working and make the changes needed. 3 points away at Chelsea when not at our best is a great result as far as I’m concerned. Just need some players to play themselves back to full fitness and form and I think we’ll catch Arsenal. Onwards and upwards Blues

Agree with most of this….but not sure we really changed the formation….more that we had players who were more comfortable in the system….namely Lewis.
Bernardo and Rodri's position completely changed from frist half to second half which completely changed the shape of the team

I had nine Carling watching the game the tenth was the best after the final whistle
i've gone from Stella in my 20s to Carling in my 30s n 40s and now Fosters top in my 50s.
No doubt i'll be dead by us lifting the European Cup (fuck that champs league bollox) but i've had a good un.
Cheers City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.