Chelsea (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

You know what I love so much about De Bruyne? On his shit days he never gives up, he keeps going and always tries to get involved even if the outcome isn’t the best. Other players completely disappear to the point you forget they’re even playing. Not Kev. That’ll never be him. Hopefully he gets back to his best form soon enough.
Sterling did that......a lot.

Keep playing Kev. Every game. If you bench him you will de-motivate him. He's lost his touch a bit with the interruption to the season but it will come soon. That 2nd half cross that Haaland nearly reached was sublime.

This VV

You are 100% right.

Kev looks fucked.

If Rodri had not been suffering cramp i think he would have been Subbed.

Great player we all know that.He can score a crucial Goal out of nothing.All us blues love him.

Fact is though he has looked unfit most of this Season.No idea if he is still carrying an Ankle injury.There were times where he could hardly walk tonight.I also think he is carrying a little too much weight .Not just KDB either a few of our players look unfit.And it is part of the reason we are struggling with game management.They are knackered late on in games,and it leaves us hanging on a bit.

Maybe we should rotate him a bit more.Not like we dont have perfect players for his role with Phil/Grealish/Bernado.

He needs a rest.
We used to come into our own late in games, but I agree we look leggy and sluggish as games go on at the moment. Reality is that it’s a messed up season with a short pre season and World Cup chucked in half way. Think we are suffering from it and if we come out of this season as champions it will be right up there with any achievement.

OIP.sxrXa-oiN5ZoTu7V45oqTAHaFb
Are we signing phil jones ????
Ooooo some miserable fuckers on here tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.