Chelsea (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

What did Super Jack say in his interview?
He said he was surprised to get on, & that Pep let him & Mahrez off the leash & told them both to attack Chelsea's defence, as opposed to ceding possession.

We've seen what happens when we allow our wide players to attack with jeopardy when prudent. Having said that, Foden & Bernardo in particular were starting to have an effect, so when they were hooked, it surprised me... )(

Surprised with the criticism that Cucurella is getting to be honest. He's not as bad as he's made out to be at Chelsea. He was incredible at Brighton both defensively and going forward.

Not a hope Cucurella would be playing the way he is now if he was at City. He would be right up our street he's a very good player playing in a side in transition and a poor side at that.
Stood out in a pretty average team at Brighton. Not reached the same levels at Chelsea.

Play like that for most of the game against the Rags and City will get beat. A good 30 minutes in the 2nd half and a lucky win doesn’t make up for how poor City we’re tonight. Thankfully certain players carried the team. And Pep learnt from his first half tactical shambles and changed it earlier on in the 2nd half.

There have been posters over the years that seem very pessimistic. However they've been honest and said they have depression etc and so don't see situations as happy and positive as the majority.

Just a thought.

We're all blues here remember. :)
Problem is, on these post match threads it seems to be the majority, especially when we've lost.

If they're depressed watching City then they need to find something else to do.

KDB, Gundogan, Foden and Bernardo looked way off it.

Let's hope its just fatigue from the World Cup.

I do feel KDB needs to lose weight, he looks absolutely knackered all the time.

But you never have anything positive to say. And I’m sorry to say - from your language & posts I do wonder if you were REALLY at the Gillingham game.
I was, I was half way down Wembley way when we went two down, a copper said it's 2-2 lads, we ran back to the stadium and we were let back in for extra time, pens

Subs changed the game, who'd have thought it.

91st minute, 1 nil up.... how on earth have they been allowed to counter us 5 on 3?
Exactly
Subs changed the game, who'd have thought it.

91st minute, 1 nil up.... how on earth have they been allowed to counter us 5 on 3?
Exactly my thoughts, I couldn't believe my eyes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.