Chelsea (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

'Dropped slightly'. Are you kidding.The guys a fxcking liability ..Ive been saying it for 2 years and coping all the shxt. But i did say wait and see he will get found out..And now people ARE seeing it..Useless cxnt..However I thought Silva last sat and tonight was rubbish and have you ever seen Kev play as bad as he did tonight? I cannot even remember one decent pass lol..I think last few games we have had a few players not really at it..This win will lift things
Yea I was just trying not to be too harsh on him in general, I think he really pissed Pep off with that error against the dippers which in fairness anybody could have made this seasonwith how poor we’ve been defensively.

Silva has been poor too I’d agree with that although I don’t really like him stuck out wide. Kev was better second half but first half was probably his worst display of passing I’ve seen from him in years.

Like you say though with so many ifs, buts and poor individual performances plus a stupid as fuck formation we’ve come away from Chelsea with 3 points and hopefully it kicks us up the arse, if we play like that in the next few fixtures we’ll struggle.

Who the hell is Peppa?!! Hasselbaink keeps saying it! Pissing me off lol.
I'm more pissed off with spitty insisting on pronouncing Gundo as "GundeGan" every time. It's embarrassing when there's a commentator right next to him using the correct pronunciation.

We are out of sorts and are lacking our usual tempo and flow. This run in will give us the chance to get it back, not even half way through the league campaign, haven't been at our best and yet we are only 5 points behind the leaders. C'mon City!

Only Stones and a few of the subs coming out of that with any credit, include Pep in that

Going to need to be much much better against United and Spurs in our next 2 league games

Foden is not being played in his best position. It is as simple as that.

He is not a Winger,just like Bernado isnt.

Both of them struggle in this position.
I agree with that. Is he ready to take a midfield position yet? If so who's?

I missed the first 25 mins, I’m travelling & struggled with a stream. From that point I thought we were better of the half but mates were telling we’d been shit, stats backed that up.

2nd half I thought Foden & Bernardo won their 1:1s but build up play to them was awful.

I realise what we get from Haaland but we also lose a fair bit. The false 9 really helps wingers get in behind & I have a standard joke that I slag his touch off & all round game until he scores.

I thought we controlled 2nd half until after the goal they made changes & flooded the midfield & they had the ball more but very little else.

I relax that Pep trusts the squad to find form. Foden was in great form start of the season, the World Cup will be a massive disappointment but I also think Cancelo on the left helps him come inside & same with Walker on the right.
We do lose a lot of the beautiful patterns with Haaland. He is amazing at what he does but this one player changes our patterns of play. I loved it when our false 9 dragged their CB with him and left a gap for a slide rule through ball between the other CB and full back then one of our a willing wide players pulled the ball back to one of half dozen midfielders...just so much easier on the eye and cleverer

I was, I was half way down Wembley way when we went two down, a copper said it's 2-2 lads, we ran back to the stadium and we were let back in for extra time, pens
Now that does NOT surprise me. Many of us stayed & suffered - but if you didn’t, you missed the euphoria when we equalised

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.