Chelsea (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Funny pre match thread, majority thought nice one pep you picked team we all wanted . Half time pep hasn't a clue. City fans know best ??

Any moaners in here calling out the manager must be opposition fans. Can’t fathom why any blue would want pep gone!!!

Greatest manager to grace the game. Juggling a lot of players out of form and trying to tweak the tactics to compensate for said players.

Gotta be rags.

On a different note, pep full of praise for Rico and Jack.

I hope it is just a question of time but a fair few have been out of form for a while now, and Foden looked like he wasn’t up for it tonight.

Anyway it’s three points and having the derby next week could help us actually as anyone feeling sorry for themselves will have to snap out of it.

I missed the first 25 mins, I’m travelling & struggled with a stream. From that point I thought we were better of the half but mates were telling we’d been shit, stats backed that up.

2nd half I thought Foden & Bernardo won their 1:1s but build up play to them was awful.

I realise what we get from Haaland but we also lose a fair bit. The false 9 really helps wingers get in behind & I have a standard joke that I slag his touch off & all round game until he scores.

I thought we controlled 2nd half until after the goal they made changes & flooded the midfield & they had the ball more but very little else.

I relax that Pep trusts the squad to find form. Foden was in great form start of the season, the World Cup will be a massive disappointment but I also think Cancelo on the left helps him come inside & same with Walker on the right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.