Chelsea (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I must say that I was very surpriced that Mahrez of all our players would run to the far post for a tap in... never seen him do that before... happy he was though as it won us the game... but he usually always stay at the top of the box never see him at the far post!

I wonder if Pep actually played Cancelo on the right wing because he hadn’t defended well in a few games this season? Almost as if to say, ‘show me how good of a 7 you really are then if you think you are one’. Obviously didn’t work out.

Such a bad first half, some are getting carried away with the gradual improvement after the restart.

It was still poor against a Chelsea team who could still have got something.

Pep needs to trust the players in their rightful positions.

We won't win anything this season playing with the team that finished the game.

Stones, Ake and Rico were fantastic.

Worry Haaland will not see out three years with us seeing so little of the ball.
Only we could have one of the deadliest strikers in the world and appear like we have a plucky Chris Wood working hard up top!

The lad is running himself into the ground and we need to give him a few more early crosses or go over the top of teams and show his pace.
It feels like only de bruyne is allowed to pass to him
It’s like we have to build up, play triangles, get Kev wide right and then killer ball
bit too predictable

First half left me bewildered especially how unconvincing our top players were playing. How many times did we lose the ball which is everything to Pep? Phil barely touched it and when he did he had the opposite of the Midas touch! Miles better in the 2nd half but we were playing the worst Chelsea team for years.

Cancelo can not defend full stop.
He was the best FB last season. He needs run of games to get back to his form. Pep needs to trust players in their position. He didn't trust rodri in CL final and look what happened. Entire team didn't know what the fuck was happening

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.