Chelsea (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

True, was woeful against the dippers. Perhaps he had a point to prove seen as he wasn’t a starter in the first team towards the end. I despise players who raise their level for one particular game.

He’s been their stand out player all season TBF.

Spurs got beat by them and Arsenal and Liverpool both dropped points as well so you have just got to see it as par with our rivals imo. They're a decent side, they'll take more points off other rivals this season.
I see it as very late points lost versus Chelsea and Arsenal

cacking game that.

We weren't our best today, and we should have beat them.

Ref did okay, and I'm all for letting the game flow, but how on earth did he not book Gallagher when it could so easily have been a Red?

The pre International break curse strikes again, always happens us dropping points. We never looked comfortable today, Chelsea were cutting through us with ease, our defence was shocking. Hard to pick a motm really, Foden 1st half, Bernardo 2nd.
Sterling can fuck off as well after today, and not great from Palmer scuffing the penalty spot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.