Chelsea (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Two points ground unto dust .. but nevertheless enjoyed the game. Spaniard Spaniard Spaniard!

The only downside was having to move our seats from Sky Sports at half time to Bien which was in Arabic, to save listening in to Carragher's overexuberance. كان يستحق الإزعاج

Think Alvarez should've stayed on rather than Phil, he offered more of a threat and also could have taken that free kick at the end, still can’t believe Walker is taking them over any of the front three, ye he maybe captain but that doesn’t mean he should get seniority over ability.

One thing I would add is from one week to the next we have no clue what the back 4 will look like or how they will play. We need stones fit as he makes such a big difference. That being said, really bad individual errors cost us today and that had nothing to do with those players rotating in and out.
Against Liverpool if that defence turns up then we get beat no doubt about it . Liverpools front attackers will be rubbing their hands thinking of that game today. We need to tighten up and akanji should not be starting that game .

One thing I would add is from one week to the next we have no clue what the back 4 will look like or how they will play. We need stones fit as he makes such a big difference. That being said, really bad individual errors cost us today and that had nothing to do with those players rotating in and out.

We creak too easily this season at the back. If the new lad is a world class centre half as everyone was saying we need to put him there. I understand Ake wasn't fit today so I realise he probably had to play there today.

True, was woeful against the dippers. Perhaps he had a point to prove seen as he wasn’t a starter in the first team towards the end. Poor character from players who raise their level for one particular game.
Personally think it was more to do with being rattled by their fans. Maybe we should boo the tit as well.

Think Alvarez should've stayed on rather than Phil, he offered more of a threat and also could have taken that free kick at the end, still can’t believe Walker is taking them over any of the front three, ye he maybe captain but that doesn’t mean he should get seniority over ability.
Walker needs to remember what he does for the team and it’s not taking fucking free kicks

Two points ground into dust .. but nevertheless enjoyed the game immensly.

The only downside was having to move our seats from Sky Sports at half time to Bien Sports which was in Arabic, to save listening in to Carragher's overexuberance. كان يستحق الإزعاج

Would of been more entertaining of we won imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.