Chelsea (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

A draw was a good result in the end, but we were sloppy all game, awful defensively and Dias had a nightmare all game.

They seemed well up for it and Sterling had Walker's number in the second half and they just seemed to run through our midfield. I can't remember when i've seen us get torn apart so easily and so often and i don't know why Pep didn't change it earlier.

I can't wait for Kev to get back because someone needs to feed Erling, no-one is spotting his runs.

Oh and Sterling's tackle on Phil at the end was nasty, so all the goodwill he built up with me has gone and i hope we put the **** in the stands when they turn up at ours.

Bernie, Foden, Alvarez, Akanji and Ederson played well today, Erling and Doku were okay, the rest were poor and Dias was shite.
Erling was ok with 2 goals one assist. Hmm.

Could have won, could have lost. Chavs are getting their act together and have some talent to harness. End of season suspect we will look back on a good point earned. Top of Lge, lots to come, move on.

Not a disaster result, top of the league, top of CL group etc...
But we were truly awful today. Conceded 4 goals against a terrible Chelsea that has been a mid table team for more than 12 months. Lost the lead 3 times in a single game. Disastrous defending from Gvardiol and Dias. Hopefully this was our worst game of the season, otherwise its gonna be a long one.
Think you are giving a disservice to Chelsea. They played really well today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.