Chelsea (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

In terms of sheer entertainment, it was fantastic. Particularly for a neutral. But in terms of technical quality; nah, sorry. Both teams were poor. And for someone to claim it's the best game he's seen in fifty years is pure nonsense. Poch and Pep would have been having kittens watching that.
Absolutely agreed. Pep will regard that ,(rightly) as a very poor performance, even if he doesn't hang players out to dry publicly.

Remember when you thought the best club he’d ever go to was Everton?

I’ll remember never to go match thread again when I’m at home that’s for certain, you seriously need to take a long hard look at yourself, you might be a football supporter but no way are you a die hard blue, such a I told you so kind of alien, pity Southgate doesn’t fancy him no more though eh, just cannot believe some of the stuff I’ve read what you have posted today, absolutely embarrassing stuff, but trying to come across as clever, and you have even backed Neville and Carragher as well to a degree, just a wow moment every time you’ve opened your trap today, because you must read out twice what you post and still press the button

Amazing day by you even by your standards

It wasnt a good game of football , it was an entertaining game and we contributed by gifting four goals from very poor defensive play , if we were good it would have been a 4-0 away win.

So give it Haaland!
I agree. He took one from similar position recently, think it was at OT. I thought right, he’s on free kicks now great.. but then Walker took one against Young Boys, was a decent attempt… unlike todays effort

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.