Chelsea (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

A defender should never be over a free kick. Walker would of pulled rank as captain. He should concentrate on defending.
Tripper, Alexander Arnold, Kolarov, Irwin, Baines, ect all say hello...

I would have preferred if Walker just put his laces through it, Pissing rain, Perfect surface for a thunder bastard.

I was at the game today - came from the States and brought my three kids (and husband too). We sat in the Chelsea family section right next to all you guys - and you were awesome. My 9 yo spent the first ten minutes just listening to you chant/sing.

It was a great game for my older teenage kids who aren’t necessarily into football, but my youngest and I were crushed City hold on. You all are so lucky to see this on a regular basis - either at home or away. It still doesn’t seem real that I got to see these players in person.

My random thoughts as a new American fan. Midfield looked a mess today. I know everyone was criticizing the defense, but the midfield just seemed really disjointed. Never felt like we had control. Akanji is built like a tank. I don’t see how Kova can slalom through those defenders and stay on his feet - his center of gravity is crazy.

Liverpool first game of season. Hardly a test of were they're at. Spurs was away.

Just saying they won't play like their cup final today when the teams I mentioned walk into Stamford bridge.
They also drew with arsenal at the bridge, I know the spurs game wasn't at there place but so far from the current top 4 they've not rolled over for any team they've played. It seems to be the lower teams they play against that they don't turn up, Our defence was shit today and we only have ourselves to blame.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.