Chelsea (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Was just one of them games where no matter how many you score the other team is gonna get another. I thought Foden and Akanji had a great game. Ultimately defensive mistakes cost us but not a bad point in the end.

Yep

it felt like an old-school game of next-goal wins, Only for your mum shout, if you don't come in NOW am going to stick a knife in the ball hahahaha

Liverpool first game of season. Hardly a test of were they're at. Spurs was away.

Just saying they won't play like their cup final today when the teams I mentioned walk into Stamford bridge.
Agree with this. I thought they were really small time, We'll they are really aren't they?

It had the feel of a cup game for them, It was like Fleetwood drawing us in the FA Cup...They spent about 2 billion quid and still carrying on like the "underdogs".

Plastic bastards.

I agree. He took one from similar position recently, think it was at OT. I thought right, he’s on free kicks now great.. but then Walker took one against Young Boys, was a decent attempt… unlike todays effort
A defender should never be over a free kick. Walker would of pulled rank as captain. He should concentrate on defending.

They flooded the midfield and went man for man against our wingers, a great game with defenders under immense pressure, pressure that will lead to mistakes.
Chavs won't play that well for a good while and neither will sterling, one of those games when the opposition plays at top tempo due to playing a great side like us.
With Kevin and Jonny boy we win that game, move on, we're comfortably the best side in the country

Calm down folks. I get it; we're all pissed off with the meh display this afternoon. But let's try to keep the squabbling off the forum. If you want to disagree with another poster, and can't (for some unknown reason) put them on ignore, please take the squabbling to pms, please.

Best ever? Nowhere near. It's not even the best this calendar year.
Pulsating from start to finish mate.Littered with mistakes yes but non stop commitment from both sides.End to end throughout.It was fantastic entertainment even though we didn’t pull the three points off.
I saw the 3-4 at Spurs the best comeback this was as good as that.
Not perfect no but amazingly entertaining.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.