Chelsea (a) post-match thread

Fuck me some people on here need to give their heads a serious wobble, I've had a season ticket for over 40 years this team is the best the Premier League has ever seen and next year we go again we are not Wimbledon on steroids like livarpool we play the right way and we will be back

EbYo9AQX0AI7JMl

Not sure who made bigger mistake tonight , Sterling or Mendy !

Mendy gave Chelsea their best chance, while Raheem wasted our best chance.

Really Ferdinand? "Liverpool have done it differently... I can't think of a superstar he's gone out and bought".

Then he mentions VVD(£75) world record CB fee, Alisson world record GK fee at the time, both very well known with many clubs looking to sign them, hence the fees asked.
They should have asked him if the Scum do it differently?

Sterling seems to be regressing further since his last regression which is worrying - can’t help think his life has been taken up with too many off field matters in the last few years which is a great shame. At least Walker seems to have found some consistency again, great goal line clearance tonight as well.

Fuck me some people on here need to give their heads a serious wobble, I've had a season ticket for over 40 years this team is the best the Premier League has ever seen and next year we go again we are not Wimbledon on steroids like livarpool we play the right way and we will be back

Not if we get banned
It will be disastrous

That result confirms what I have thought for a while.
- Fern is too slow against pace.
- Mendy can't defend.
- Gundogan isn't good enough.
- Jesus isn't physical or tall enough for the Prem.
- we dont score enough from the chances we get.

Last edited:
Half of this team isn’t good enough or their long term form isn’t good enough, simple as that.

Walker - Will no doubt get sucked off on here for making a goal line clearance...what about the rest of his game? Absolute dump
Mendy - if all we are going to ask of him is to stand on the halfway line playing 5 yard square passes there are better options than him. Either play to his strengths or get rid.
Gundogan
Fern - Love him and he has done a stand up job this season but next season he has to be CDM or nothing
RODRI - this fucker needs a rocket up his arse and learn how to make a forwards pass
Zinchenko
Silva - hate to say it as I love the guy but I am glad he is going, there’s no way we get another season out of him
Sterling - We’ve seen how good he can be but for the majority of this season he has been woeful, he can’t have another season like this next year.

This team needs major surgery, or a major return to form for some players. Forget Liverpool, we have lost 8 games this season, for a team of this level, it’s not even close to being good enough.

And that my friends is why we have been mullered in the league by Liverpool

Unfairly I will single one player out..... Gundogan

He is never an attacking midfielder vs a very good side and Pep should bloody well know this

Two good things to come out of this game
Firstly we had to play a good team to keep us grounded with the Real Madrid game on the horizon and hopefully it is a wake up call to keep us focused

Secondly, it keeps the rags at arms distance from 4th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.