Chelsea (A) | Post-Match Thread

Does he not punch Grealish in the Kidney as they start to stand up?
Looks like he was holding himself back from taking a swing which sounds mad but he literally got sent off on the final day last season for wacking Jack in the face, clearly hates playing against him.

Simple.

Press from the front and stifle the opposition. Only happens when Foden, Jesus, Kev and Bernie play. Add Grealish into that we now have five rabid dogs stopping the opposition even getting in our half. If they do Dias and a born again Laporte certainly know how to defend.
Whilst I get your point I think you are being a bit simplistic in this view in the first half Chelsea were definitely sitting back and the obvious plan was to hit is on the break with Werner and Lukaku.
I don't think it was due mainly to our "rabid dogs" pressing them back, although I did think we pressed very well, but they were obviously letting us have the ball in the first half second half they created more chances especially after Jesus scored.
I must admit I thought we were never going to score, a familiar pattern too many games where teams of sat back.
This was Chelsea though on their own pitch, I expected much more from them and I thought Tuchel made a big error in his tactics.
I don't think Liverpool will sit back they will undoubtedly send their rabid dogs to attack us, especially the first 20 minutes at Klanfield.

Last edited:
Only if those 2 sit out of psg, rodri was fucked on 85mins Bernardo looks like he can run all day but it’s got to impact deep down
For me rodri was fantastic throughout the game, we need both at liverpool game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.