Chelsea (A) | Post-Match Thread

Do we no longer have an opinion on this forum? All I said was if Ferran would have been better in the False 9 position than Foden. I never said we are not going to win the league or anything else!
"This false nine will continues to be an issue for us"

You literally moaned about it.... I am asking - Will we not win the league because we dont have a striker? I mean you've said it will be an issue, will it be a showstopper? simple question really.
Not having a go at you personally btw,

Your words were we should use this season to bring youngsters into the team and top four would do. Like I said last week, City are never going to throw in a title defence in September with a squad that is worth millions and a world class manager. From what I gather, it was a bit of an over reaction drawing with Southampton, there was plenty of that last week as a few were even saying we need a change of manager and to fuck Soriano and Txiki off (WHY?!).
I think the squad needs a refresh that's all. Should be done regularly.
As for changing coach etc, I'm not an advocate of changing for the sake of it. Pep will leave at some point whether it's 2023 or later. We'd have to be mad to offload him at this point. Looking at Txiki and Soriano, they're making money for the City Group so they will keep their jobs regardless of what anyone thinks.
Things will need to be changed with the squad at some point if we are to avoid Kompany/Aguero situations again. I'd rather see youngsters tried sooner than later.
We're both after the same objectives on here, we're just looking at different time lines for taking action!
Onwards and upwards!

I was at a wedding in the middle of Snowdonia that started at 12.30! No WiFi. Awful planning!

I finally found out the score at 5.30pm and then a message came though about the rags straight after and then the dippers a bit later.

A great day for me! And I’m sure the happy couple had a good one too (unless he was a rag!)

"This false nine will continues to be an issue for us"

You literally moaned about it.... I am asking - Will we not win the league because we dont have a striker? I mean you've said it will be an issue, will it be a showstopper? simple question really.
Not having a go at you personally btw,
But in my opinion the false 9 position will be an issue. Not in all the games but probably in some important games. Doesn't mean we will not win the league but in games like Southampton it was clear a proper nos 9 would have made a difference for us.

I am talk about that natural instinct to run or jump towards the low and high passes. At the moment only Ferran is doing it.

Anyways this is only my opinion and really i am not moaning. We played amazing but we need to be ready for the future.

That ladies and gentlemen is a statement of intent. Get the fuck in . We are the champions. Anti football vs football. Football always wins . Boring Chelsea sitting in AT HOME. Man of the match I’m stuggling with..so many to choose from. Grealish Silva too many to mention. All I can say is we get behind this wonderful amazing team and more when we face teams like Southampton after a European game. This team needs our support in those type of games. Enjoy blues
You are Pep and I claim my £10!

But in my opinion the false 9 position will be an issue. Not in all the games but probably in some important games. Doesn't mean we will not win the league but in games like Southampton it was clear a proper nos 9 would have made a difference for us.

I am talk about that natural instinct to run or jump towards the low and high passes. At the moment only Ferran is doing it.

Anyways this is only my opinion and really i am not moaning. We played amazing but we need to be ready for the future.
yup soz you weren't moaning tbf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.