Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our best performance against this new Chelsea side was honestly the 2-1 at the Etihad where we played with basically no midfield. Honestly think this is a game for sterling and Torres running in behind and midfielders who can play those passes.

Ederson
Walker Dias Ake Cancelo
Fern
De Bruyne Foden
Sterling Ferran Grealish

Give up dominating for some pace and directness in the middle. I think we knick this one 1-0 Torres
exactly what i am thinking as well

Our best performance against this new Chelsea side was honestly the 2-1 at the Etihad where we played with basically no midfield. Honestly think this is a game for sterling and Torres running in behind and midfielders who can play those passes.

Ederson
Walker Dias Ake Cancelo
Fern
De Bruyne Foden
Sterling Ferran Grealish

Give up dominating for some pace and directness in the middle. I think we knick this one 1-0 Torres
Don't want to see Sterling starting this one personally, he hasn't earned a starting place

Tuchel will be ready for our false 9 set up. I can see it being tactically similar to the champs league only we’ll also have to deal with lukaku. Unlikely we’ll win but you never know.

Chelsea team tonight very strong. Their 2nd team is much better than ours. Can't see anyone who's playing tonight will play again in 63 hours.

Tuchel will be ready for our false 9 set up. I can see it being tactically similar to the champs league only we’ll also have to deal with lukaku. Unlikely we’ll win but you never know.

Can‘t understand how the board saw those games against Chelsea and thought yes we’ll carry on as we are without a striker again this season.

This is the first season for years where we’re not favourites even for these tough games, very frustrating.

Can‘t understand how the board saw those games against Chelsea and thought yes we’ll carry on as we are without a striker again this season.

This is the first season for years where we’re not favourites even for these tough games, very frustrating.
We are favorites against every team in the world bar none, thats why we are CL favorites. Just because last year we messed up our tactics does not mean anything. KDB and Foden alone are better then the entire chelsea squad and everyone in their entire club. If those two get going we can win 5-0. Stop playing/acting underdog just for the sake of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.