Chelsea (A) - Sun 12th Nov, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the door is ajar. Need a win to push on through and keep the pressure on the rest of the teams around us

By all conceivable metrics we should win this game. I think Pep and the players are starting to find their form. I don't think we will take them lightly, they aren't the best at the moment but I am sure Palmer and Sterling will be eager to make a statement.
You would place a bet on one of them scoring for sure. It is a game that we are well capable of winning but I fancy the first draw of the season which is enough to keep us top of the pile before the break.

Feeling extremely confident. Think it'll be similar to the game against utd. Don't know why but I have a feeling Josko scores today!

Be a tough one, this, but I’m hoping they come out to try and play football and leave gaps for us to play in.

I fear they’ll do what every other team do and sit back to play on the counter which, with their pace, would be a good tactic.

Hopefully Erling is on form because he’ll get 2/3 chances as always, just needs to put them away.

2-0 City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.