Chelsea (A) - Sun 12th Nov, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved our short corner routines against Bournemouth. Not one lobbed into the box and we had about 10!

Lessens the chances of clearance headers and breakaways, keeping control and pressure. Really enjoyed them.

Repeat please City and a 2 or 3 goal victory. Cole will doubtless get a pen.

Come on City

Disappointing that Stones is injured again ,we definitely do create more when he is playing we do not have the fluency he brings , doubtful he will play but i think Rico fills that role well given the chance , we will retunr to a flat back four which will make us diffcicult to beat

Have you ever won the treble, have you F*CK!!!!!!!!! Can’t wait to shove this down their shandy drinking throats today

The usual arrogance and over-confidence on here. Who is our speedy left back able to keep up with Sterling in his current form? We will concede at least two counter-attack goals so I am predicting 2-3.
Well that would be 2 more goals than they have managed to score against us in the last six games. I think we're entitled to be confident.

Am I right in thinking Sterling hasn’t acknowledged the City fans when he’s played against us?

I remember our fans applauding him when he went off injured at Stamford Bridge and he walked straight past us.

He did release a decent statement when he left, but I know a few have been surprised about lack of acknowledgement in the matches.

Good evening from Fresno, Calfornia. And a good 7:27am good morning to our UK home supporters. I like 3-1 City. I see some of the lineups but I prefer Bernardo on the right and Foden in the midfield. I start Grealish on the left and sub him off at the 65th for Doku. They won't be able to keep up with his pace. If Walker is on right and Gvardiol is on left, I like Dias and Akanji in middle with Akanji advancing to the midfield. If we have Rodri, Foden as an 8 and Alvarez as a 10 - we own the middle. We stop any runs Sterling makes.

It took them along time to figure out how to beat Spurs. A goal was always gonna come. But they kept constantly trying through balls and their pace and timing, with Spurs playing so high up and fatigue - they finally broke through. That doesn't happen against us.

Anyways - we're away so we go to the Hook and Ladder - Fresno Chelsea Blues home bar - and we have it out there. See you in about 9 hours.
NOBODY goes there anymore !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.