Chelsea (A) - Sun 12th Nov, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very attacking line-up with Doku, Haaland, Alvarez and Foden all starting. Personally would have liked to see Grealish for this game for a bit more control as Chelsea are mainly a threat on the counter attack with their pace up front.

Starting 11 was my exact prediction.

I was surprised that many had Grealish on and Doku on the bench. I know Grealish has had wonderful performances of late but Doku has had world class performances. Alan Shearer would normally say that when a player gives a world class performance, the way to encourage him is to play them again and again to keep the momentum and confidence.

Good team. Expected kovacic in for alvarez but otherwise spot on. No ake means we've got no defenders on the bench after just 2 defensive injuries, we seriously need a defender in Jan.
Stones, Ake, and you could argue Gomez, so maybe 3. Otherwise, there are solutions just in case. We can bring on Lewis and move others at the back around. For other emergency solutions, Bernardo played as a RB against Arsenal last year as well, and Rodri sometimes plays CB for Spain. Just in case, we could handle another injury, but of course, I agree, we look very thin at the back.

Very attacking line-up with Doku, Haaland, Alvarez and Foden all starting. Personally would have liked to see Grealish for this game for a bit more control as Chelsea are mainly a threat on the counter attack with their pace up front.
Going to out score them hopefully , might be entertaining if not a bit heart attack inducing , lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.