Ake
Gvardiol
Rodri
Bernardo
Alvarez
Foden
Grealish
Haaland

Chelsea have been pretty poor again this season, but still have dangerous players and Stamford Bridge is never an easy place to go to. Expecting a difficult game, but hopefully we’ll have too much for them.

Think the team picks itself for this one:

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Ake
Gvardiol
Rodri
Bernardo
Alvarez
Foden
Grealish
Haaland

Chelsea have been pretty poor again this season, but still have dangerous players and Stamford Bridge is never an easy place to go to. Expecting a difficult game, but hopefully we’ll have too much for them.

I worry about Sterling, what our defence struggle with is chaos player who is fast. We know we will dominate, they'll be playing to hit us on the break! They'll get abut 2/3 good chances and it's up to us to score our chances too.

Chelsea always seem to give us a game at home. I remember not so long ago we got nothing at Stamford Bridge. But it's probably the most I've been looking forward to a Chelsea away in quite a while :) Play to our strengths and we'll win.

Be a difficult game this chelsea will be quick on the break so think pep will go all out control for this game

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Ake

Garvdiol
Rodri
Bernardo

Foden
Alvarez
Grealish

Haaland

A champions performance incoming for me. We are purring now
No quite at our very best (KDB Missing?) and a bit sloppy from time to time, but deffo improving every game. Getting there.
I think Pep has sorted in his mind how to get the best out of the current crop, just a real shame Stones is out.

This would be a very tough game for us no doubt because Chelsea have played very well against the big teams this season at home.
Sterling and Cole would also have a point to prove.
I would accept a 1-0 win on Sunday.

A few words about Chelsea.

In open play, they scored 12 goals, which places them 7th in the league (although their performance against Spurs contributed significantly to this).
They also scored three goals from penalties and only one from set pieces.

On the other hand, City conceded five goals from open play (a league record shared with Arsenal), as well as one goal from a counter-attack, one from a set piece, and one own goal.
Seems quite promising ahead of the match.

Chelsea has conceded 8 goals from open play (eight teams have a better record in this regard). However, some statistics can be deceiving, and a better assessment often comes from the eye test. The fact is that Chelsea has performed much better in matches against Liverpool, Arsenal, and Tottenham, of which they only won one, compared to matches against West Ham, Forest, Aston Villa, and Brentford. It's as if they are much more motivated in duels where they are the underdogs and don't have to have possession of the ball 70% of the time.

They concede 10.8 shots per game, while we concede 6.6. They take 14.2 shots per game,we take 16.6.

Cmon City
You forgot...
They are shit, we aint

The usual arrogance and over-confidence on here. Who is our speedy left back able to keep up with Sterling in his current form? We will concede at least two counter-attack goals so I am predicting 2-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.