Chelsea (A) - Sun 18th Aug, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kick off time 16:30 (BST). Live on Sky Sports.

Last seasons game of the season, drew 4-4, should've won it. Beat them 4-2 last week but that won't reflect how this one will go, I don't think. Every team is always up for their first home game.

Great chance to tick off a tougher game early on, a win sets us up well for the season.

All of our lads are back now, so I imagine we'll be a lot stronger. Honestly couldn't even get close to predicting Chelsea's XI.

---------------Ederson
Lewis---Dias---Akanji---Gvardiol
------------------Rodri
-------De Bruyne--Kovacic
Bobb--------Haaland---------Doku

I think it'll be fairly close to that, maybe Bernardo over Kovacic.
Any idea on the best place to park outside the Ulez zone

Wonder if we'll see Savinho come straight in for Bobb? Maybe Foden will be fast tracked in to the team if Pep thinks Savinho needs more time to get the tactical side of our play?

Wonder if we'll see Savinho come straight in for Bobb? Maybe Foden will be fast tracked in to the team if Pep thinks Savinho needs more time to get the tactical side of our play?
He's a winger you run up to the bye line and cross it to the big blond lad up front, simple, easy this management stuff.

Big blow for the team tbh. Possibly 8 to 10 weeks out? At least any plans to do a Palmer or loan him out are probably shelved now.
Two international breaks in that period, the league really doesn’t get momentum until mid Nov.

Be lucky to see Ozzy b4 Xmas.

Chance for others including Jimmy McAtee to establish themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.