Chelsea (A) - Sun 18th Aug, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will your starting line up be similar to the team that played us in America, minus Bobb?

I noticed I haven’t seen KDB, Foden, Stones, Rodri and Walker in any of your preseason highlights. Will any of them be in line to start this game?

Will your starting line up be similar to the team that played us in America, minus Bobb?

I noticed I haven’t seen KDB, Foden, Stones, Rodri and Walker in any of your preseason highlights. Will any of them be in line to start this game?
Don’t know but the Portuguese and Dutch players will be available and KDB.

Don’t know but the Portuguese and Dutch players will be available and KDB.

Nice one.

We don’t appear to be fully up to speed yet. Maresca is still experimenting somewhat.

Anyway it’s nice to get one of the City games out of the way early.

I hope to see Doku and Savinho out wide. Midfield is a worry given the number of games played in the summer by City midfielders. Pep will presumably pick the least tired. I can’t see any reason not to use McAtee. I would have Lewis and Ake as FBs and whoever is not knackered as CBs.
It’s a tossed together team, really. Good luck to the guys, I would settle for a draw, plenty of time yet.
#fiveinarow.
PS. I always felt Tosin was a bit unlucky not to break into our first choice CBs. Would love to see him play.

Last edited:

I'll be honest - I doubt any City fan will get our line-up spot on (nowt unusual with Pep in charge).
Goalkeeper and back 4 might be the same as last weekend. Kova, Doku and Haaland start then it'll be who feels best from the overworked usual starters.
Might be a good time to play you though as you've got another new manager
I went for a draw on our predictions at the top as we start slow

I hope to see Doku and Savinho out wide. Midfield is a worry given the number of games played in the summer by City midfielders. Pep will presumably pick the least tired. I can’t see any reason not to use McAtee. I would have Lewis and Ake as FBs and whoever is not knackered as CBs.
It’s a tossed together team, really. Good luck to the guys, I would settle for a draw, plenty of time yet.
#fiveinarow.
PS. I always felt Tosin was a bit unlucky not to break into our first choice CBs. Would love to see him play.
Callum Doyle too.

No. Vastly different. There was probably 6/7 players involved in that game who would be in the squad, 2 of those are now currently injured so it's likely Haaland, Gvardiol, Kovacic and possibly Lewis will be the only outfield players involved from that game.

All the lads who featured in the community shield should be involved fully. Stones, Walker and Foden only returned on monday and Rodri returned yesterday. I wouldn't expect any of them to start if there's a fitter alternative within the squad.

We're going to be undercooked, theres no getting away from the fact you will be the fitter side, but it evens out with you lot having 2 entire squads to pick from and a new manager trying to implement his style.

Could be a very open game with both sides looking unready. I think we're both fortunate to play one another first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.