Chelsea (A) - Sun 18th Aug, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m away with family atm so won’t be watching. When I’m away we always lose. I can’t get back home in time sadly. Usually, when every team you want to lose wins we lose. No Rodders either. 1-4 city.

I’m also away, in Sorrento. By coincidence the last time I was in Sorrento in 2006 we played Chelsea away for the first game of the season. We lost 3 nil with Corradi being sent off. Lampard, Terry and Drogba scored.

I’m also away in Sorrento. By coincidence the last time I was in Sorrento in 2006 we played Chelsea away for the first game of the season. We lost 3 nil with Corradi being sent off. Lampard, Terry and Drogba scored.

There’s a good sports bar in Sorrento ‘English inn’ I think it’s called - on the main road few minutes down from piazza Tasso

No Rodri is a huge blow, no other way of describing the absence of the best DM in the world. It's up to the likes of Kova to step up to the plate and do a job. With Rodri missing, I've gone for a draw.
Better get used to it as it could happen a lot this season .

A tricky game twixt two relatively unknown quantities.

Fine margins I feel so Braut needs to be a MONSTER physically, work his bollocks off and take his chances because there may not be much in it.

Step right up Braut !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.