Chelsea (A) - Sun 18th Aug, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys and gals our big kick off is nearly here. The rags won their eighth in a row home opening match provided by the random computer program. The dippers and the tarquins won too, so a point or two would be welcome.
Best of luck to all the players and travelling supporters. Five in a row starts here.
I'd take 2 points. ;)
116 though.

COME ON CITY

anyone travelling by train seen if there are issues on the tubes?

I will be going into Waterloo or Paddington, but the nearest Tube station (Fulham Broadway) is showing as closed online - any suggestions on best Tube Station to go to welcome - thanks
How do you arrive into either Padd (north west london) or Waterloo (south London)??, I don't get that.
Anyway, can't see any issues on district line, so wimbledon branch from Padd would take you to Fulham Broadway, or Waterloo up to embankment for district, or train down to clapham junction then back up to west Brompton.

edit: ah, unless you are travelling from Reading direction? making Padd (fast) or Waterloo (slow) possible arrival stations. Still se no prob with Fulham Broadway station though, you sure you didn't click on Fulham Broadway bar and grill, which is shut for maintenance?

Last edited:
I’m going for a 1-2 win. Chelsea with an early goal, and us winning it in the last 10 minutes.
I’m away with family atm so won’t be watching. When I’m away we always lose. I can’t get back home in time sadly. Usually, when every team you want to lose wins we lose. No Rodders either. 1-4 city.

No Rodri is a huge blow, no other way of describing the absence of the best DM in the world. It's up to the likes of Kova to step up to the plate and do a job. With Rodri missing, I've gone for a draw.

Here we go then. Could be a season like no other for obvious reasons.

Been told all week by non-Blues and even a Blue that today is completely overshadowed, but I refuse to be ashamed of supporting my team, no matter what the media and great unwashed want us to feel.

CTIFD.
Odd. Why would you be “ashamed”

How do you arrive into either Padd (north west london) or Waterloo (south London)??, I don't get that.
Anyway, can't see any issues on district line, so wimbledon branch from Padd would take you to Fulham Broadway, or Waterloo up to embankment for district, or train down to clapham junction then back up to west Brompton.

edit: ah, unless you are travelling from Reading direction? making Padd (fast) or Waterloo (slow) possible arrival stations. Still se no prob with Fulham Broadway station though, you sure you didn't click on Fulham Broadway bar and grill, which is shut for maintenance?
big thanks - and yes you got it right..................

"edit: ah, unless you are travelling from Reading direction? making Padd (fast) or Waterloo (slow) possible arrival stations."

When using Trainline it did not offer Fulham Broadway (which is where I normally go) and when searching on FB and clicking on it - I got 'Closed - opens tomorrow @ 0530'. So I thought that there was a problem with the tubes

But big thanks for the reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.