Chelsea (A) - Sun 18th Aug, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've put this one down as a loss due to missing players, anything else is a bonus. I'm glad it's a tough ground to go to for thc first game as we might have lost a game against an easier team where we'd be missing the 3 points if that game was midseason. Fixtures have worked in our favour a bit.

Could be a car crash. They have pace and we are wide open on the transition.

A lot depends on whether Haaland perceives Chelsea as a big club, because we know he doesn’t show up for big games.
Prat. Every year, saying pratty things. Every year predicting we won't win anything. Crying that we lost the transfer window. Moan moan moan.

Enjoy it while it lasts, before you move onto your new club to support. Maybe mbappe, maybe you could support him

I’m going for a 1-2 win. Chelsea with an early goal, and us winning it in the last 10 minutes.

Well guys and gals our big kick off is nearly here. The rags won their eighth in a row home opening match provided by the random computer program. The dippers and the tarquins won too, so a point or two would be welcome.
Best of luck to all the players and travelling supporters. Five in a row starts here.

Well guys and gals our big kick off is nearly here. The rags won their eighth in a row home opening match provided by the random computer program. The dippers and the tarquins won too, so a point or two would be welcome.
Best of luck to all the players and travelling supporters. Five in a row starts here.
come on mate you have supported us long enough to know it aint where you start its where you finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.