Chelsea (A) - Sun 18th Aug, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely everyone should be ok to play including Foden, Walker, Stones and Rodri if he’s ok? How unfit can the lads get in 3 weeks? They also have training this week and the extra day as we play Sunday?

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Dias
Gvardiol
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Foden
Doku
Haaland
I don't expect to see the 4 players mentioned starting until west ham game.

If Rodri doesn’t play that should be close
Yeah just see him getting a extra week then playing a bit in the Ipswich game depending how the game goes vs Chelsea can see foden/mcatee savinho nunes and maybe Lewis coming on

Pep plays every game to win and we should have enough across the starting 11 and subs to win it.

Ease the English Euros players in for 20 minutes against Lipsticks,and Rodders the same against Wet Spam.

3 games in London from our first four competitive matches.

Tough opener to the season. I know Chelsea has managed to turn themselves into a bit of a laugh in the last few years, but I think there's too much talent in their squad not to get top four this season, at least. Looks like bookmakers believe it will be a tough match for us, too. I think a point as our players work themselves back into match fitness would be a good result.

---------------Ederson
Lewis---Dias---Gvardiol---Ake
---------------Kovacic
-------De Bruyne--McAtee
Bobb--------Haaland---------Doku
Akanji for Lewis, Rodri for McAtee, Bernie for Bobb & Jack for Doku if fit - otherwise pretty close ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.