Chelsea (A) - Sun 18th Aug, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely everyone should be ok to play including Foden, Walker, Stones and Rodri if he’s ok? How unfit can the lads get in 3 weeks? They also have training this week and the extra day as we play Sunday?

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Dias
Gvardiol
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Foden
Doku
Haaland
Walker shouldn’t be in over Rico even if fit

I don't expect to see the 4 players mentioned starting until west ham game.

I will be very surprised if Foden, Walker and Rodri appear Sunday. I expect a tough game and we will do well to get something out of it. Apart from the excellent Bobb and Lewis we looked off it and could have lost to the rags. The saving grace might be the poor state of the opposition for the second week running.

Eddie; Gvardiol, Dias, Akanji, Lewis; Kovacic, De Bruyne, Bernardo; Doku (Grealish if fit), Haaland, Bobb

maresca's chelsea play very gung ho and at times are very open...we'll get our chances for sure it's just a matter of taking them. we also got these half-chances in transition vs the rags but a lot of the time it was falling to o'reilly and i reckon if we have KDB in those spots the story could be very different on sunday...it'll be very tough though and the first time in absolutely ages city play on my birthday so the stakes are high!

I'll go Ederson, Lewis, Dias, Akanji, Gvardiol, Kovacic, Doku, Bernardo, De Bruyne, Bobb, Haaland

Ederson

Lewis. Dias. Akanji. Gvardiol

Kovacic

Bobb. Bernardo. De Bruyne. Doku

Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.