Chelsea (A) - Sun 18th Aug, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor not a bad appointment he's now classed as a top uefa and fifa offical. Don't think he would chance losing his jobs with them by making some dodgy decisions on us just to please his red family or the PL. I'm actually at the point now where I think the officals are shit scared of giving anything remotely dodgy against us. The way the club have acted over the last 2 years has made them all step back a little and think is it worth it. IMO by the way.

Genuinely got no idea what team Chelsea could possibly field.

Their team against Inter two days ago was:

Sanchez
Gusto, Fofana, Colwill, Cucurella
Enzo, Lavia, Dewsbury-Hall
Madueke, Guiu, Mudryk

But I doubt we're going to see that side. More likely to see:

Sanchez
Gusto, Badiashile, Colwill, Cucurella
Enzo, Caicedo, Palmer
Madueke, Nkunku, Sterling

But it could just as easily be another XI players (Palmer aside) starting on Sunday. It's mental, that squad.

Dropping Bobb doesnt make sense: our best player in all pre-season games. Jack is not fully fit per Pep. And cant see Rodri starting when he only arrived back today; bench maybe. Otherwise you're pretty close ...
Agree. I dont see any way Bobb is left out of this game based on his form and performances

Agree. I dont see any way Bobb is left out of this game based on his form and performances
He needs to be dropped in the deep end to see if he sinks or swims!

Taylor not a bad appointment he's now classed as a top uefa and fifa offical. Don't think he would chance losing his jobs with them by making some dodgy decisions on us just to please his red family or the PL. I'm actually at the point now where I think the officals are shit scared of giving anything remotely dodgy against us. The way the club have acted over the last 2 years has made them all step back a little and think is it worth it. IMO by the way.
Simon Hooper mustn't have got the memo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.